Type: Full Time|Permanent
Account Manager – Key Accounts
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Lancashire
Inspired Energy is one of the UK’s leading independent Third-Party Intermediaries (TPI) working with commercial, industrial, and public sector energy consumers. Our mission is to optimise the value of every pound spent on utilities by our clients through our innovation and dedication to client service, so our clients can focus on the growth of their business.
We have an exciting opportunity to join Inspired as an Account Manager. Working within the corporate account management team the Account Manager is responsible for managing and coordinating all activities for a range of assigned clients.
The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring their client portfolio receives value from the solutions provided. They are intrinsically responsible for building long-term relationships with clients which support retention and growth with their accounts.
* Deliver on challenging financial targets based on retention, growth, and Optimisation opportunities;
* Develop and maintain trusted relationships with multiple stakeholders at different levels of seniority for each account
* Serve as knowledgeable, responsible main point of contact for allocated clients;
* Proactively manage and negotiate the retention of a nominated set of Clients through the delivery of bespoke account management strategies and activities to meet the individual needs of those clients;
* Develop detailed knowledge of those clients and of Inspired Energy’s products and services to develop new/additional business opportunities from your client base through to successful closure of those identified opportunities;
* Prepare tender proposals and recommendations and deliver solid presentations based on a thorough understanding of the clients’ needs;
* Proactively manage communications and day to day administration activities to ensure a timely response to meet client expectations;
* Be your client’s voice internally;
* Continual management and maintenance of CRM records, especially for Opportunities, Accounts and Contacts;
* Work closely with colleagues in all departments to ensure processes are followed and where flexibility is needed all parties clearly understand how the service is to be provided to the client;
* Leverage customer intelligence to inform and support the development of the Company’s products and services to reveal opportunities and maintain a competitive edge in the marketplace and improve the client experience;
* Report any complaint following the agreed internal process. Where possible, deliver a resolution that secures the client relationship whilst protecting the interests of the Company;
* Keep abreast of industry developments in areas including energy supply contract procurement, gas and electricity commodity market conditions, energy efficiency measures and regulatory changes;
* Support the wider needs of the business as and when reasonably required.
* At least 3 years’ account management experience in a client centric role;
* Demonstrable evidence of achieving stretching financial targets;
* Self motivated and target driven;
* Strong commercial acumen;
* Active listening skills;
* Emotional intelligence
* Experience of working within the energy/utilities industry and knowledge of energy procurement products is desirable;
* Experience of working in a process driven environment, used to contract negotiation and delivering presentations to clients – wrapped up into strong problem solving skills;
* Ability to identify client needs, be flexible to their requirements, identify solutions to meet those needs, and develop strong relationships to keep them on board;
* Excellent at communicating aimed at understanding and advocating customer needs.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply below and one of our recruitment team will be in touch. Good Luck
Updated 26-01-2023 21:49
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Kirkham, Lancashire