Type: Full Time|Permanent
Assistant Project Manager – property Development
£35000/annum + Package
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Buckinghamshire
Project Manager – Consultant – Property Development
£35,000.00-£60,000.00 Annum Salary + Package
We provide project and development management services to an expanding number of high-profile institutional clients throughout the UK, principally in the out-of-town retail and industrial sector, but also within the residential, hotels, roadside and mix-use sectors.
As part of our continuing success as consultants and joint venture partners, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to work as part of our team delivering a first-class service to our clients.
The role will involve:
Assist in aspects of the development process.
Working with senior colleagues in establishing detailed client’s brief and responsibilities of consultants and specialists.
Establish lines of communication and reporting procedures with the client and within the design team.
Arrange and oversee feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation, etc.
Assist in managing finances from inception to completion, including cost plans and cash flow forecasts, monitoring project expenditure, prepare valuation payments and agree final accounts.
Co-ordinating planning process tracking the discharge of planning conditions.
On smaller projects, undertake contact administration.
Assist in the development of project documentation, programmes, phasing, master budget, risk register, etc.
Agreeing project drawings, specifications and phasing /programmes with proposed tenants and representatives.
Assist in the overseeing of the feasibility design and tender process to ensure the client brief and project requirements are met.
Produce reports to suit relevant stages of the projects.
Monitor, report on the contractor’s performance over the duration of the project including producing meeting minutes.
Support in management of consultant teams during construction to ensure that the design is carried out in compliance with the contract and specification.
Liaise with the client on specification, variations, budget, etc.
Attendance in meetings, production of minutes and notes from meeting. Chair progress, co-ordination and project meetings on some projects.
Ensure that all CDM regulations have been followed throughout the delivery of project.
Assist with preparation of regular reports to clients on all aspects of the project.
Experience and Skills Required:
* A personable disposition with an ability to communicate well at all levels, both verbally and written.
* Previous experience in managing development projects desirable.
* Appropriate background experience within the construction and/or property industry.
* Chartered status is not essential.
* A drive to succeed and make a progressive contribution to the company.
* Ability to work in a close team environment, and also work remotely with limited supervision.
* Proactive with excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
* A flexible work approach, prepared to travel and hold a full driving licence.
* To work well under pressure and within defined time and project cost constraints.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office package.
* A competitive salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s experience and skills.
* Company; car/allowance, mobile phone and laptop.
* The opportunity to grow within a progressive company.
* A mix of office and site based working environments.
* An ability to be part of a small, focused team, working with high profile London based clients on varied project types where your contribution really matters.
If this role sounds like you please apply i would like to hear from you,
Emma at Hunter Mason Consultancy
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Milton Keynes Village, Milton Keynes