Type: Full Time|Permanent
Assistant Project Manager
£30000 – £40000/annum
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Hertfordshire
A forward thinking, multi-disciplinary Construction consultancy based in Central Watford, are seeking an Assistant Project Manager or Intermediate Project Manager to join their team.
Working predominantly in the public sector and offering multi-disciplinary services, they are well placed to capitalise on their reputation in the market.
With a number of ongoing, long term contracts, the successful Assistant Project Manager will be joining a company that can offer stability and strong APC support.
The successful Assistant Project Manager will be joining an organisation who offer a full construction consultancy service in a cohesive, problem solving manner.
About the role:
The successful Assistant Project Manager work closely with the project teams throughout delivery and will:
* Act as first point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders after referral to Project Manager.
* Perform general administrative tasks, supporting the Project Manager as required.
* Work as part of the project management team assisting with various project applications.
* Tracking projects accurately and in detail on the project management platform.
* Ensuring all aspects of the work carried out meet with contractual requirements and that the contract is delivered on time, within budget and of excellent quality.
* Attendance of meetings at site and/or external offices.
* Booking and organisation of meetings, writing minutes for meetings attended with summarised action points.
* Pre-meeting preparation of documentation and relevant updates.
* Ensure Project Managers action points from all meetings are addressed/bought to attention before set deadlines /next scheduled meeting.
* Monitor project progress and bring to the Project Directors attention any issues that arise in a timely manner.
* Proactive production of regular Progress reports as required for various projects for review by Project Manager before publication.
* Liaison and professional communication verbally and in writing with suppliers, customers and sub- contractors.
* Overseeing and tracking project management with minimum supervision.
* Practising Company’s project management and quality control procedures.
* Building strong relationships with clients.
* Supporting Senior Project Manager.
About the requirements:
* Completed or about to complete a suitable qualification (degree and/or professional qualified to the suited Chartered Body)
* Strong problem-solving, analytical and document preparation skills.
* Construction project management experience
* Responsible for own high-quality output and understanding of how his/her outputs contributes to programme and/or project.
* Strong interpersonal qualities demonstrable through their daily actions and engagement with individuals
About the salary:
* Up to £40,000
* Company Bonus Scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Flexible Working Policy
* Career progression opportunities
* RICS support available
* Subscriptions paid for.
If you are a Consultancy based Project Manager or Quantity Surveyor of any level and seeking a new role, please contact Damian Eatwell at Cityscape.
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near WD18, Watford, Hertfordshire