Type: Full Time|Permanent
Associate Director/Director Principal Designer and CDM Consulting
£70000 – £80000/annum pension and healthcare
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In London
Associate Director/Director (dependant on experience) Principal Designer and CDM Consulting required to join an established multi-disciplinary construction consultancy that provides health, safety and CDM services in support of quality clients and exciting projects across the UK and internationally.
You will lead and further develop the company’s established CDM/Safety service offering and team, business unit strategy, development, financial and team growth whilst acting as an ambassador for the company.
The company, based in Central London are offering the position with a view to promotion to Partner level, potentially, within 1-2 years of joining.
* Strategically develop & manage the CDM and Health & Safety Team, with overall responsibility for service delivery, personnel, budgets, targets & resource.
* Manage delivery of work projects.
* Manage Principal contractor and Principal designer reviews.
* Promote health & safety and welfare in construction.
* Identify key objectives and facilitating proportionate compliance from designers using strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
* Project costing.
* Present to project teams and provide training to fellow team members including clients.
* Client care and business development.
* Develop the company’s management systems.
* Demonstrate the drive and ambition needed to develop the business, alongside loyalty and a willingness to actively contribute to the growth of the company.
* You will have existing experience of carrying out the above with demonstrable success to date.
* You will have a proven track record of facilitating compliance amongst those involved in your construction projects, in accordance with the relevant Regulations and informed by Codes of Practice, HSE Guidance and British Standards. Coming from a private practice background (or equivalent), you will have experience in most sectors with an emphasis on recent London based work. Able to relate to both major developers and small builders alike.
* Have strong communication (both written and verbal) skills and an interpersonal style that enables you to flourish in a direct client facing role, including communicating effectively with people of all levels of seniority across the whole procurement chain.
* Have excellent planning and organising skills, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and effectively and manage multiple demands.
* Be diligent, proactive and self-directing.
* Current membership of the Association for Project Safety with minimum CMaPS.
* Existing Health & Safety qualification: preferably NEBOSH Diploma and/or NEBOSH Construction Certificate, preferably from a design background.
* Relevant qualification (MSc, BEng, BSc, or equivalent) and membership of other relevant professional bodies (RIBA, MAPM, MCIOB, MRICS, MIStructE, MICE etc) is preferred.
The company is offering £70k – £80k + benefits which include: pension scheme and private company medical scheme
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near London