Type: Full Time|Permanent
Associate Solicitor- Property Litigation
£30000 – £60000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Lancashire
My client is searching for an Associate Solicitor- Property Litigation to join their firm at either the role will be based in their Lancaster, Preston, Clitheroe, Garstang or Kendal offices.
Typical duties will be:
• Handling a busy caseload
• Liaising with supervisors to manage workload
• Provision of excellent client service
• To develop relationships with clients
• To provide support to other team members as required
• and have the ability to demonstrate an appropriate
• level of management and supervision of junior
• members of the team including support staff
• Effective liaison with other service line teams
• Understanding and contributing to the team’s
• To develop knowledge and broaden experience
• Demonstrate the experience and knowledge to deliver
• good quality legal advice
Skills and Experience:
• Ability to manage own caseload with minimal supervision
• A minimum of 3 Year PQE within a property department advising and representing clients on a range of commercial property matters.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Good organisation and planning skills with the ability to prioritise work to meetstrict timescales where required and a desire to help develop processes.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Excellent client facing skills.
• Accomplished in business development activities, with the ability to build a network of contacts for themselves and the team.
• Good understanding of real property and landlord and tenant law as well as property contract and professional negligence.
• Experience in acting on a wide range of property litigation matters.
• Experience of SOS case management software.
• Experience of construction and TOLATA claims.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05