Type: Full Time|Permanent
Azure Data Engineer
£50000 – £70000/annum 15
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In London
Azure Data Engineer – Oil & Gas Major – Global Consultancy
We have an exciting opportunity to work with a global management consulting firm that is a leading supporter of a Top-3 Oil & Gas retailer in the UK. They are searching for a range of Azure Data Engineers to support said Oil & Gas major in tackling the on going modern-day digital disruption.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You’ll join a collaborative team working on:
• Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure, AWS 'big data' technologies.
• Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centres and Azure, AWS regions.
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
● Extensive expertise of delivering data engineering projects using one or two of the Azure/AWS technology stacks
● Experience of working with both structured and unstructured data sets
● Strong experience of using data pipeline and workflow management tools to deliver solutions for handling large and complex datasets
● Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, SQL, Scala, Spark-SQL
● Demonstrable experience of using Databricks
This role DOES offer Visa sponsorship!
If you would be interested in finding out more, please feel free to apply
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near London