Type: Contract|Full Time
Business Analyst (12m FTC)
£62000 – £76000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In London
Business Analyst (12m FTC) – Leading International Law Firm – Competitive Salary.
Working for a high-profile, leading international law firm, stationed in thriving London, you will be joining a collaborative team comprised of Project Managers and Business Analysts who deliver the firm’s projects portfolio. The position comes with an incredibly lucrative salary, plenty of opportunities for growth and professional development, and a flexible work from home policy to allow you that all-essential work-life balance.
As a Business Analyst, your role will be to investigate systems and processes, identifying business process improvement and bridging the needs of the business both through technology and process driven change.
Business Analyst – Responsibilities
The successful Business Analyst will play a key part in establishing credible relationships with key stakeholders and providing end-to-end project deliverables with the ability to drive initiatives, examine business needs for present and future states and create requirement documents.
Other responsibilities will include
* Working with the project manager, business analysts and sponsors to deliver pre-project work and to scope projects and define success criteria.
* Co-operate with technical specialists and users to understand how far the available systems can meet the business needs.
* Create, maintain and develop relationships with business stakeholders in the legal and support communities.
* Manage analysis tasks through to implementation ensuring that solutions are adequately tested and ensuring expectations are managed.
Business Analyst – Skills and Requirements
* Previous experience as a Business Analyst working in the legal sector is a requirement for this role or experience with legal systems such as iManage or InTapp Open
* Excellent engagement skills, including interviewing, facilitating, mediating, and presenting, are essential.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
* Extensive exposure to senior stakeholders (C-level/board level) is required.
If you feel you hit the criteria above and wish to know more, hit APPLY now
Updated 26-01-2023 22:12