Type: Full Time|Permanent
Business Development Executive
£35000 – £45000/annum Excellent benefits package
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In City and County of the City of London
We are working with a leading firm of Patent/IP Attorneys who require a skilled Business Developer to join the team. This role is based in Central London but occasional travel may be required to their Southampton site. The key focus of the role will be to support with pitches and client attraction ensuring the best possible outcome.
It’s ideally suited to someone who has worked within professional services in a business development capacity and has worked with CRM systems. Due to the nature of our client’s business you’ll be involved with a huge range of prospective customers across a variety of sectors.
You’ll be involved with:
* Following up on leads and supporting client development programmes
* Preparing directory and award submissions including ensuring deadlines are met and assisting with drafting content
* Supporting Thought Leadership programmes
* Preparing pitches with the Head of BSD – involved with content, creating profiles, developing presentations and ensuring deadlines are met
* Organising and attending practice meetings, keeping track of actions and ensuring they’re completed.
The ideal person for this role will have worked in a business development role within professional services, have proven skills in working on pitches, will be credible when liaising both internally and externally and be comfortable with CRM systems.
This is a permanent role offering a salary of £35-45,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience. If you have the right skills and experience for this role please submit your CV ASAP. Please note that we consider every CV submitted to us, however due to the high volume of applications and time constraints we are only able to get back to those applications that are successful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:01