Type: Full Time|Permanent
Business Services Support Assistant
£20000 – £22000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In West Yorkshire
My client is searching for a Business Services Support Assistant to join their Leeds ,West Yorkshire offices.
• To complete all required tasks associated with the processing and distribution of incoming mail which may include, opening, stamping, sorting, scanning and delivery.
• To complete all required tasks associated with the processing and sending out of external mail which may include the franking of letters, special postal services, delivery of post to the post office or local post box, organising of couriers and hand deliveries.
• Liaise with colleagues within own team, internal users and external service providers as necessary to execute effective and prompt delivery of all post room services.
• To assist with the provision of stationery to internal users.
• To undertake any other general administrative work that may be required.
• To develop a good understanding of the archive processes in operation within the Firm and the systems used to record archive data.
• To undertake all associated tasks relevant to the collection, recording, boxing, transportation, storage, reorganising and retrieval of the Firm’s archive files and deeds.
• A willingness to travel between the Firm’s offices, warehouse and external archive service providers as may be required to execute archiving services.
• To maintain accurate records of file and deed movements, storage and destruction.
• To assist in tasks undertaken at the Firm’s warehouse relevant to the maintenance, safekeeping, distribution and destruction of the archived files and deeds.
• To liaise with external archive service providers as necessary.
Provide administration support services for the benefit of all fee earning and Business Support departments. Consisting of the following tasks:
• File closing
• Electronic and physical filing; and
• Any other administrative duties that may be requested from time to time.
• Assist with administrative tasks in Anti Money Laundering Department. (AML)
• Prioritise incoming work received via the Admin email
• Assist BSS Manager with Conveyancing panels.
• Assist with switchboard calls as and when required. Ensuring that internal and external calls are handled within three rings and in a pleasant, considerate and helpful manner.
• To be aware of security issues when carrying out reception duties and follow instructions with particular reference to visitors.
• Carry out any other reasonable tasks as and when required.
• Attend other offices to assist as and when required
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07