Type: Full Time|Permanent
Chain of Custody Auditor
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Buckinghamshire
BM TRADA, part of the Element Group, has a fantastic opportunity for a number of Chain of Custody Auditors to join our growing team! BM TRADA exists to help make certain that the materials, products and processes that we test, inspect and certify for our customers are always safe, of the highest quality and fit for purpose. You will be responsible for undertaking Chain of Custody and Supply Chain audits supporting a variety of clients across the UK and Ireland.
As you will be conducting remote and onsite audits, there will be travel within the role. The aim is to limit excessive travel and maintain a positive work/life balance. To support you to stay on top of your workload and planning, we also provide our Auditors with an admin day each week!
We offer a competitive salary depending on experience, enhanced annual leave entitlement plus benefits such as car allowance, company pension scheme, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, long term service reward, paid volunteer days and flexible hybrid working.
This is an superb opportunity to utilise your skills, whilst supporting a fast growing business by delivering over and above client expectations and identifying key opportunities.
* To undertake Chain of Custody / Supply Chain audits and associated reporting
* To develop a deep understanding of the requirements of the Chain of Custody and Supply Chain schemes operated by BM TRADA
* To undertake technical reviews of Chain of Custody / Supply Chain audit reports
* To support the development of in-house training to improve technical scheme knowledge across audit teams in all BM TRADA offices globally
* To maintain professional status and CPD requirements in accordance with accreditation and business requirements and to develop new audit and product skills as required and requested
Skills / Qualifications
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent preferably in a forest based or related discipline
* Significant industrial experience in a timber, paper, construction or related industry
* Experience with auditing & certification is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral
* Confident, outgoing and diplomatic, yet firm as necessary along with strong influencing skills
* Customer focused, develop strong working relationships
* Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
* Good IT skills and knowledge of systems
* Ability and willingness to travel, occasionally overseas, with overnight stays
Updated 26-01-2023 21:51
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire