Type: Full Time|Permanent
Commercial Contracts Manager
£70000 – £80000/annum £6k C/A and Corporate Benefits
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Greater Manchester
We're a continually growing, innovative and multi-award-winning wholesaler and distributor of communications, cloud, billing and hardware products and services.
We work in a fast-paced and exciting industry, where we have forged strategic partnerships and relationships with the UK's top telcos, networks, and vendors, including BT, TTB, Vodafone, Virgin Media O2, EE, CityFibre, Sophos, Microsoft and Samsung.
As a Channel-only business, we never sell directly to the end-user. Instead, we serve a market of independent resellers, which we proudly refer to as our partners.
We offer our partners a market-leading and comprehensive product portfolio, intuitive portals and platforms and a passionate team of industry experts.
We make a complex industry as simple as possible for our partners, enabling them with a commercial platform to sell the latest technologies and solutions to the resilient UK SMB market.
We have huge aspirations to challenge our industry and what we do, and we continuously dream big for the future. As a team of over 750 people, we're all immensely proud to work for a rapidly expanding company with an incredible culture that puts our team members and partners at the heart of everything we do.
* Department: Commercial
* Salary: to £70,000-£80,000 p.a. DOE + £6,000 car allowance + PMI
* Location: Home based with frequent travel to either our Southampton, Nelson or Hull offices
* Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday
About the Team
The Commercial team is dedicated and fast paced. With years of industry knowledge and a proven track record of working both with our core suppliers and our sales teams to deliver the best in market price and service. All team members take an active role in continuous improvements and helping to make the department the best that it can be for our partners and staff.
About the Role
We are seeking a Commercial Contracts Manager. This is a hands-on role where you will negotiate our most critical supplier contracts.
With demonstrable experience in negotiating high value contracts with a partnership led career history, you will take ownership of all standard commercial contracts, terms and conditions and drive our ‘go to’ market strategy. Experience of the communications and IT market is highly desirable.
Contract negotiation of our key strategic suppliers
* Managing all commercial and contractual issues and escalations, including change management, contractual obligations, and commercial risk
* Building strong relationships with senior stakeholders across Technology, Procurement, Legal, Governance and Transformation teams, ensuring all contracts are efficient and compliant
* Work with internal and external Legal representatives to deliver commercial contracts
* Manage commercial contracts within agreed timeframes and budgets
* Demonstrable experience in negotiating high value contracts with a partnership led career history
* Expertise in IT /Comms, wholesale commercial contracts
* Commercially astute
* Strong research skills and attention to detail
* Ability to simplify complex issues and successfully resolve situations where conflicting objectives arise
* Ability to work in an agile manner to flex and support the business needs in a fast-paced transformational environment
* Experience of influencing at senior levels within a large organisation
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Excellent organisation skills, and able to prioritise multiple key deadlines and manage well under pressure
* A good understanding of contract law
* Demonstrable experience of making considered and informed commercial decisions in a timely manner, to contribute to the improvement of operational service delivery to customers
* Experience of reviewing, negotiating, and processing large volumes of commercial contract orders quickly and efficiently
* Experience of the communications and IT market is highly desirable
* Working knowledge of contract law is desirable
* Proven analytical and evaluation skills
We are part of the same group of companies, bringing together three leading channel solutions in telecoms, cloud software services and cloud billing. Our aspiration is to be the number one supplier in the channel.
Your job role may be focused at one of the brands, but you will interact and impact across the wider group of companies.
What’s in it for you? Why should you come and work for us?
Our benefits consist of; no dress code (you, do you), days off for special life events. Work with and learn from experts in the telecoms industry, a wellbeing and engagement team, 'if you want a career with us then grab it' concept, recognition and team/industry events as well as a whole host of other benefits
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy or maternity.
We aim to ensure that all applicants are provided with the same opportunities during the recruitment process, and, to that end, we strive to comply with the duties placed upon us to make reasonable adjustments as prescribed by the Equality Act 2010. Should you have a disability or long-term health condition and require a particular adjustment to be made to allow you to fully participate in the recruitment process, please ensure you let me know
Updated 26-01-2023 22:06