Type: Part Time|Permanent
Commercial Contracts Manager
Part Time, Legal Vacancy In Suffolk
My client is an established, successful and respected engineering company in Suffolk.
The Commercial Contracts Manager will enhance the Company’s commercial, legal, and contractual skills and form a key part of my client's strategic growth plan.
This role, reporting to Director level, will include the following responsibilities:
* Supporting the growth of sales.
* Proactively resolve commercial / legal disputes.
* Support the customers and engage with internal stakeholders to ensure contracts are understood and adhered to.
* Update and maintain agreements, terms and conditions and any other documentation as required.
* Support the negotiation of contracts, to ensure the successful delivery of projects can be achieved once they are won.
* Work closely with the sales team, providing support on commercial proposals to win new business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within business / commercial leadership / Project Management, be an excellent communicator and able to engage, advise and inform internal stakeholders / management / suppliers / customers.
Ideally, you will hold a degree or diploma in business administration, law, management, accountancy, or equivalent experience gained within a business environment.
You may have worked as a Contract Manager / Commercial Manager / Contracts Engineer.
This role could be full time or part time.
To hear more or have a confidential discussion, please apply now
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05