Type: Full Time|Permanent
Commercial Property Paralegal
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Northamptonshire
Our client has a vacancy for a Commercial Property Paralegal to provide a full range of legal and paralegal support to their highly regarded Commercial Property team.
The candidate will ideally be educated to degree level and have experience working within a Commercial Property department.
All round experience in property law (ideally commercial) to include: –
* Assisting solicitors with both legal and administrative work
* Preparing draft documents, undertaking research and such other legal work within your knowledge and skill under the direct supervision of a qualified solicitor.
* Filing, photocopying and preparing bills
* Taking telephone calls
* Accompanying solicitors in meetings, taking detailed notes
* Working as part of a busy team
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05