Type: Full Time|Permanent
Commercial Property Solicitor
£40000 – £70000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Cumbria
My client is searching for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Keswick, Cumbria offices.
• Adequate knowledge and understanding of both residential and commercial property law and recent developments as applicable to work being carried out.
• Attendance on Clients in office, and via the telephone and through email communication.
• Ability to ensure compliance with client care procedures.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and others in contact with the firm, maintaining a good image of the firm at all times.
• Ability to develop new business with commercial entities via networking etc
• Ability to work within a team on larger cases, especially if a case becomes litigious.
• Advising clients.
• Maintaining personal time records.
• Maintaining personal caseload.
• Accurate billing of clients.
• Maintenance of running records of costs/disbursements incurred on all cases.
• To ensure the continued success of the practice.
• Enforcement of client care procedures.
• To ensure that self and all partners and staff convey the ethical image of the practice generally by their demeanour.
• To ensure compliance with Office Manual procedures
Qualifications & Knowledge
• Full Time Qualified Solicitor.
• An understanding of the statutory and regulatory framework within which the firm operates.
• Extensive, up to date knowledge and understanding of the given area of law concerned
Skills and attributes
• Strives for excellence in all aspects of work.
• Excellent Drafting & Communication skills.
• Excellent Time Management and organisation skills
• Demonstrates an ability to organise and supervise other staff working within the department.
• Sets high standards and expectations of colleagues and support staff
• Strategic planning for business development within given work area
• Extensive experience of working within given area of law.
• Prior experience of supervising and motivating a team
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05