Type: Full Time|Permanent
Commercial Property Solicitor
£30000 – £70000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Tyne & Wear
My client is searching for a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their Sunderland, Tyne and Wear offices.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience of commercial property work.
Flexible/Hybrid working can be considered for the right candidate.
• Supervising the work of secretaries, trainees, paralegals and others as may from time to time be required.
• ensuring effective supervision through attendance at least monthly team meetings and completing file reviews,
• ensuring ongoing competency training including completing compliance training.
• Working loyally and effectively as a member of the firm
• Covering for colleagues when they are unavailable.
• Prompt time recording and billing.
• Appropriate management of debtors, including obtaining funds on account of costs and disbursements in accordance with departmental policy from time to time.
• The meeting of fee earning targets both monthly and annually
• Participation in business development activities including
• fostering and developing relationships with clients both existing and new winning new work from existing or past clients
• Working with the BDM to develop and successfully market the department including to help create and implement the business development strategy
• Writing articles for the firm and taking an active role on social media including firm and self-promotion.
• Attending networking events on behalf of the firm
Skills and experience
• At least four years’ experience of commercial property work.
• Sound legal research skills.
• Sound writing and drafting skills.
• Sound work management and organisational skills.
• Sound interviewing and advising skills.
• Technological proficiency, including in use of email, word processing, electronic filing, call forwarding etc.
• Ambition and a commitment to self-development.
• Commercial awareness.
• Continue to develop your career through in-house and external training opportunities
• Regular appraisals
• Flexible/Hybrid working opportunities available
• Competitive/market rate salaries
• Bonus Scheme
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05