Type: Full Time|Permanent
Construction Non-Contentious Senior Associate
£55000 – £85000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In City of Edinburgh
My client is searching for a Construction Non-Contentious Senior Associate to join their Edinburgh, Midlothian offices.
My client is A leading UK law firm with a network of offices from the South Coast to Scotland, working together as one national team. An innovative practice and a top 100 law firm.
• My clients construction and engineering team advises on all aspects of legal construction matters, from strategic advice on procurement and institutional and market expectations at project inception, to contentious aspects of projects during and after the completion of a project. The team of eight partners and twenty other qualified lawyers across the UK, from senior associates to paralegals, helps clients across the industry, including developers, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, public authorities, higher education bodies and funding and letting entities. We advise on development work, major infrastructure projects, remediation contracts and process plant and power generation projects. We also advise clients on disputed issues, and act in adjudication, Technology and Construction Court actions, and arbitration and mediation.
• Our construction and engineering team advises on all aspects of legal construction matters, from strategic advice on procurement and institutional and market expectations at project inception, to contentious aspects of projects during and after the completion of a project. Whilst primarily based in the Edinburgh office the role will require working closely with the Glasgow and Belfast offices in particular as well as working with our other offices across the UK.
• In addition to the core work the successful applicant will have an opportunity to play a full role in developing the Firm’s business through article writing, presentations and business development.
• 1+ PQE in Construction Non-Contentious Associate
• Previous Top 100 Law firm experience
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07