Type: Full Time|Permanent
Consultant Solicitor – Fully Remote – Top 100 Firm
£300000 – £600000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In London
My client is currently recruiting for Solicitors to join their top 100 firm that runs on a Consultancy model. Solicitor can be from any sector in the UK to join our clients well established firm on a remote working basis.
The firm makes available all the tools, infrastructure and resources typically found in a medium-sized London law firm, but combines those benefits with unrivaled flexibility and support.
The firms lawyers have the freedom to work from their central office in London, their own office, a client’s office or indeed anywhere else! In addition to office space and hot desks, their central office houses individuals who together handle the firm’s administration, compliance, invoicing, IT, banking and marketing, and generally provide cohesion to the firm’s operations.
Their lawyers receive:
a. 75% of fees for work undertaken by them for clients that they have brought into the firm;
b. 60% of fees for work undertaken by them for clients that are referred to them by Central
Office or a colleague;
c. 15% of fees for work undertaken by a colleague or a Central Office paralegal for clients
that they have brought into the firm.
The firms lawyers benefit from a wide range of facilities that represent a comparable or better level of support experienced by lawyers working in a conventional medium-sized law firm. The essential facilities that address practical as well as regulatory issues may be summarised as follows:
• Access to an internal network of colleagues with complimentary expertise to provide a full service offering to clients and referral opportunities.
• Custom built, award winning IT Platform enabling their lawyers to spend minimal time on administrative tasks and focus on providing advice to their clients.
• Meeting room facilities.
• Access to administrative and secretarial support.
• Trainee and paralegal support.
• Online database of precedents, legal research tools and a best-of-breed document management system.
• CDP training (online and in-house).
• Dynamic and award winning marketing team.
• Accounts team dealing with client accounts, invoicing and credit control.
• Compliance and conflict team.
• Professional indemnity insurance.
• Access to 24 hour IT support.
• Experience working in a top 100 law firm
• Ideally a strong client following
• A positive attitude to team working
• High standards and ethics
• A want to provide your clients with the best service
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05