Type: Full Time|Permanent
Contentious Probate Solicitor
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In South Yorkshire
Sue Ross Legal are working with a well established law firm who are looking to recruit a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join their Sheffield based team.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a qualified Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE (however this is just a guide and candidates with more or less experience may also be considered) and experience handling your own caseload of contentious probate files. You should possess a good working knowledge of contentious Court of Protection work as well. You should either be working towards ACTAPS membership or have a genuine interest in pursuing this; It would be an advantage if you were a STEP member (but this is not essential).
The role will involve;
* Running your own caseload of contentious probate work including trustee disputes, will challenges and family provision claims.
* Dealing with client queries
* Providing advice to clients in relation to Wills, Trusts and Probate
* Diarising key court dates
* Obtaining and reviewing expert reports
* Negotiating settlements
* Attending court alone or with Counsel where appropriate
* Assessing clients for public funding
* Liaising with the legal aid agency
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded law firm that offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05