Type: Full Time|Permanent
Conveyancer – Residential Development Sales
£25000 – £40000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Norfolk
My client is looking for a Conveyancer within their pecialist Unit Residential Development Sales team to be based out of either Norwich or Cambridge.
What does the role involve?
The top 50 firm acts for national developer clients primarily based in London. You will manage large mixed use development sites which have been allocated to you, answering enquiries raised by buyers/solicitors, creating documents and providing updates for the developer clients. You will be responsible for exchanges of contracts and completions of residential units on your developments.
Why should I apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills, technical experience and to become involved in developing client relationships whilst working in a supportive environment for one of the largest developers in London. There is established career structure within the team with the opportunity to train and progress should you wish to do so.
The firm has been named as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in The Sunday Times annual survey and is one of only a small number of organisations nationally to have achieved a listing for 19 years running as a result of outstanding levels of staff engagement and the firms commitment to creating a positive working environment for all employees.
What experience is required?
You will be required to work in a fast paced, exciting, at times high pressured but supportive environment. With your existing knowledge of the conveyancing process you will be provided with additional training and support.
What skills and attributes would I need?
– Educated to degree standard or equivalent
– Excellent written English
– Good IT skills
– Flexible in their approach
– Willing to learn and be trained
– The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
– Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and an ability to prioritise effectively
– Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
– The ability to create and maintain constructive long term client relationships
– Knowledge of the conveyancing process and a proven interest in Property Law
– An enthusiastic personality and a willingness to take on new challenges
– A person who wants to become an expert in this type of work
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:06