Type: Full Time|Permanent
£20000 – £25000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Hampshire
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Conveyancing Paralegal with 1+ years experience to join their growing property team, based in Emsworth, Hampshire.
The practice is looking for an individual with drive and ambition, who can work on their own initiative as well as in a team, take ownership and manage their own casework, with an emphasis on excellent written and verbal communication.
• Managing own casework
• Preparing and distributing papers documents for meetings
• Liaise with courts and legal professionals
• Drafting letters and other documents
• Using various computer packages – Microsoft, SharePoint and Insight Legal
• 1+ years’ experience as a Paralegal
• Experience in Property Law preferrable, but not essential
• Discretion, for dealing with confidential information
• Computer literacy
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Exceptionally high standard of spelling and grammar
• The ability to work to deadlines and multitask
• A polite, positive, can do and approachable manner
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:01