Type: Full Time|Permanent
£19000 – £21000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In County Durham
The Eventus Recruitment Group are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancing Paralegal to join a successful law firm in Hartlepool. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The successful Conveyancing Paralegal will be joining the Residential Conveyancing department of this law firm, providing support to the Senior Conveyancing Executive. Other duties include:
* Preparing contracts on sale files and issue contract pack to buyers’ Solicitors
* Preparing search reports
* Assisting in providing updates to clients, Solicitors and Estate Agents
* Ensuring documents are saved in accordance with departmental procedures and files are kept up to date on a daily basis.
* Providing guidance to new and temporary staff when required to do so.
* Sending enquiries to clients and reply to enquiries on sale files.
* Attending client meetings, both in person and on the telephone, and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in-keeping with the Firm’s standards for client care.
The incoming Conveyancing Paralegal will be a self-motivated individual that is willing to be proactive with the ability to provide knowledge surrounding Residential Conveyancing matters. Importantly, the paralegal will also be able to:
* Prioritise deadlines
* Show willingness to work independently
* Experience of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and case management systems.
* Discretion and confidentiality are essential.
* Good English grammar/spelling; familiarity with legal terminology and numerical skills.
* Prior experience in Residential Conveyancing is essential
Benefits and Rewards
This law firm offers the opportunity to work in an excellent working environment. The successful Conveyancing Paralegal will be rewarded with the following:
* 25 days holiday allowance with the ability to buy and sell holidays
* Contractual working hours: 35 hours per week (Monday-Friday, 9AM – 5PM)
* A genuine commitment to progression, including funding ILEX qualifications
* Private healthcare
* Free eye tests
* Death in service
About the Company
This is a well-established, respected law firm with offices throughout Teesside and County Durham that has seen significant growth and development over recent years.
If you are interested in learning more about this Conveyancing Paralegal role, please send your CV to Lucy Evans at the Eventus Recruitment Group via email or call (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me at the details above for a confidential discussion on your career.
Updated 26-01-2023 22:02