Type: Full Time|Permanent
Corporate Legal Secretary
£40000 – £50000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In London
Our client, a leading US Law Firm is seeking an experienced Corporate Legal Secretary to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Due to growth our client is looking to add a Corporate Legal Secretary to their firm, where you will be responsible for working closely with a number of Fee Earners across the business.
Ideally you will have experience working at Partner level in a top tier firm as a Legal Secretary, covering multiple disciplines within a fast-paced environment.
– Create, revise and print correspondence memoranda and other legal documentation
– Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
– Answer and place telephone calls professionally
– Make complex travel arrangements
– Review electronic and physical mail and other correspondence
– Review and edit bills
– Provide support to other secretaries where required
– Filing tasks
– Coordinate with evening secretaries to ensure the smooth transition of work to Lawyers
– Filing duties
– Ensure work is completed to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times
– Previous experience working to Partner level in a top tier firm is required
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– Used to multi-tasking whilst working across multiple departments
– Excellent computer skills including MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook
– Strong communication both written and verbal
– Ability to meet deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail is maintained at all times
This is a rare opportunity for a Corporate Legal Secretary to join a thriving business who are leaders within their field.
You will be working as part of a friendly and efficient team on a variety of cases, working closely with multiple Lawyers.
CVs are being reviewed, so please apply now for immediate consideration
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07