Type: Full Time|Permanent
Criminal Duty Solicitor
£30000 – £55000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In North Yorkshire
My client is searching for a Criminal Duty Solicitor to join their Middlesbrough North Yorkshire offices.
• To provide high quality legal advice, assistance and advocacy for clients of the
firm and contribute to maintaining high standards of client care.
• Taking client instructions and providing legal advice and assistance.
• Managing a caseload of client matters in accordance with Quality Procedures Manual,
• SRA Code, LAA Contract and SQM requirements.
• Undertaking advocacy at Court.
• Dealing with existing and new client enquiries.
• Undertaking legal research and maintaining legal knowledge through training in accordance with professional training requirements.
• Casework and File Management responsibilities as defined in the Quality Manual.
• Financial management and compliance with SRA Accounts Rules via Finance Manual.
• Assisting with networking, marketing and departmental development.
• Contribute to maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
• Contribute to maintaining and improving office procedures.
• Ensuring compliance with the firm’s Equality and Diversity Policy.
• Obtaining then maintaining compliant Duty Solicitor status.
• Attending out of hours Police Station call outs and Saturday/Bank Holiday Courts as required.
• Any other duties which from time to time are required by the firm.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Capable advocate
• Strong written communicator
• Good negotiator
• Good time management,
• organisational and compliance skills
• Understanding of Criminal Law documentation, processes and compliance.
• Criminal Solicitor with 1 years PQE
• Police Station Accredited
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:03