Type: Full Time|Permanent
Duty Solicitor – Essex, Suffolk or Norfolk
£35000 – £55000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Essex
My client is recruiting for Criminal Duty Solicitors to join their team in any of their offices across Essex, Suffolk or Norfolk.
The individual must possess excellent client care as they will be required to attend Court and police stations during the day and also be available to manage the emergency calls during the evening and weekends (on a rota system).
The individual must also be competent in maintaining and managing a large caseload of Magistrates and Crown Court cases.
Key requirements to be considered for this role:
• Duty Solicitor status is essential
• NQ – 5+years PQE
• Knowledge of SQM and Lexcel compliance desirable, but not essential to begin with
• Clear history of managing your own extensive caseload
• Be very knowledgeable across a wide range of criminal matters
• Possesses excellent client care skills
• Superior drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
• Be able to conduct themselves authoritatively within challenging and high-pressure environments
• Strong commercial and operational skills
• Results-driven with a proven track record in securing fantastic results for clients
• Sound understanding and ability to collate, interpreted and present management information for the department
• Excellent people skills
• Strong IT skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:01