Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Norfolk
Employment Lawyer/ Solicitor
We are representing an award winning and respected law firm in the heart of Norwich. They are expanding their team and are seeking for an experienced Employment Lawyer (3+ years PQE) to join their firm.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing a mixed caseload of employment work, predominantly discrimination, whistleblowing, and unfair dismissal employment tribunal claims.
* Conducting multi-day advocacy at the Employment Tribunal
* Provide strategic employment law and HR advice
* Management of client relationships with key stakeholders
* Work in accordance with client and internal SLAs
* Healthcare cash plan
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Enhanced parental leave pay
* Free eye tests
* Free continental breakfast
* Free Railcard
* Discounted bus travel
* Subsidised city centre parking
* Pension based on full salary
The ideal candidate will have up to 3 years PQE dealing with a broad spectrum of employment matters.
Apply today confidentially with an up to date CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch. Bell Recruitment are one of the firms approved recruiters and we will not share your CV with a third party without your express permission.
We are also recruiting for the following lawyers in Norwich. If you have experience in these areas, please ensure you let us know in a short cover letter when you apply.
* Litigation & Dispute Resolution lawyers
* Commercial Property lawyers
* Family lawyers
* Private Client lawyers
* Corporate lawyers
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07