Type: Full Time|Permanent
£30000 – £40000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Lancashire
£30,000 – £40,000
I am working with a well-known law firm based in the heart of Blackburn as they look to recruit a Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive and have at least 2 years’ experience in Employment dealing with both Claimant and Respondent clients.
The role will be to support the head of department in both the development and delivery of Employment Law products and services. Providing pragmatic and commercial advice to both Claimant and Respondent clients in relation to both contentious and non-contentious matters, as well as running litigated matters from inception to conclusion.
• To provide support to the employment law team in the preparation of a variety of materials and resources for the delivery of tailored offsite projects
• To provide support to the Sales & Marketing Team in the development of the website and client portal
• Running a case load of employment matters, including Tribunal litigation, Respondent advisory work, and fixed fee drafting work.
• Drafting of ET1s and ET3s
• Drafting witness statements
• Representing clients at Preliminary hearings
• Ensure that client records are maintained in line with operational requirements
My client is a progressive law firm and they are passionate about their employee career goals, they strive to offer training and growth opportunities wherever possible. If your interested in this opportunity please send a Cv to (url removed)
Updated 26-01-2023 22:10