Type: Full Time|Permanent
£60000 – £65000/annum Bonus Scheme
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In London
Senior Endpoint Technology Engineer
The successful candidate should be familiar with the demands of a global corporate IT environment and the provision of high availability for these systems.
Do you will have a keen eye for detail?
Can you assist the team in continuing to deliver a robust and high-performance VDI and Mobility platform?
Are you a techy at heart and do you like to get yourself immersed in Project work?
In this role there will inevitably be an element of regular and consistent communication between the UK and US-based staff that makes up the End User Technology team, therefore, you must be confident and capable of communicating at all levels.
About our client
The EUC team has some exciting times ahead as the firm is looking towards transitioning to Microsoft End Point Management products in the near term. Naturally, this will be a large focus of the role.
The successful individual will also be contributing to the design, installation, and maintenance of all aspects of the Global End User Technology platform. This will include the VMware Horizon View virtual desktop platform, VMware Workspace One/Access mobility platform, and the supporting technologies that deliver desktop and mobile services to the entire firm.
Technical Skills Required
* Windows 10 support and management including WSUS, Sysprep, MDT, and imaging
* VMWare Horizon View and 7.x/8.x to manage and configure virtual desktops
* Workspace One UEM Mobile Device Management
* Workspace One Access Identity Management Platform and SSO
* Microsoft Office 2016 and 365 deployments and customisation
* Application packaging, customisation, and deployment
* Intune (nice to have)
* Microsoft App-V application virtualisation
* Management of Microsoft Group Policies and Active Directory
* Helping the team to define the strategies for the provision of a Global end-user computing platform from the desktop to the mobile and ensuring that the deployment, management, and security is in line with the expectations of the business and known best practice.
* Assist the EUT Team leader and Architects in the ongoing rollout of the comprehensive platform migration along with all of the associated environmental management platforms.
This firm has a fantastic benefits package and offers great progression within the company as well as annual salary reviews.
Location: 2 days remote working, 3 days in the London HQ
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: EUC Analyst, Endpoint Engineer, Modern Workplace Analyst, Modern Desktop Engineer, EUT Analyst.
Environment: Office 365, Windows 10, AD, VMware, App-V, ITIL framework, Workspace One, Intune, SCCM, Powershell
Updated 26-01-2023 22:12