Type: Full Time|Permanent
Executive Legal Administrator
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Lancashire
Acorn's market-leading client, a Law Firm with offices across Lancashire and Cumbria, is currently seeking a Legal Administrator in their Commercial Property Team.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
* Operating the case management system
* Administration of files
* Archiving and retrieving files
* Production and filing of documents
* Scanning and Copying documents
* Handling telephone communications for the team
* Diary Management
* Training new administrators as required
* Experience of case management systems especially SOS is desirable
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Keen eye for detail
* Good work planning and organisational skills
* Excellent IT skills
* Confidence in working in a busy environment
On offer is a highly competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and the option to be based in any one of the offices including Preston and Lancaster.
25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, and a pension scheme are also an added benefit.
Please apply here!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05