Type: Full Time|Permanent
Family Law Solicitor
£30000 – £50000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In North Yorkshire
My client is searching for an experienced Family Law Solicitor to join their Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire offices
• The successful candidate will be able to deal with publicly funded family law matters, with particular focus upon Care and Child Protection.
• The role will involve managing your own caseload, working with the Head of Department and a Family Paralegal to develop a high-quality Care service for our clients.
• We will consider applications from Newly Qualified Solicitors and from Legal Executives for this role.
• Membership of Resolution and/or Panel Memberships would be an advantage, but not essential.
• Part time, flexible working and full-time working will all be considered. Please detail your requirements in your application.
• A minimum of 1 year’s Post Qualification Experience within Family Law is preferred, although experience prior to qualification would also be taken into account.
• Excellent working knowledge of Legal Aid and CCMS System.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Developed advocacy skills would be an advantage.
• Ability to offer a quality service, maintaining high standards in accordance with the Legal Aid Agency Family Contract and Specialist Quality Mark requirements.
• High level of self motivation and drive.
• Confident ability to run and develop your own caseload with minimal supervision.
• Collaborative approach, with a focus upon maintaining excellent internal and external relationships and promotion of the Firm.
• Competitive salary
• role prospects and training
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• workplace pension
• staff benefits
• Free confidential counselling and qualified mental health first aiders.
• Equality and Inclusion
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05