Type: Full Time|Permanent
Family Legal Secretary
£25000 – £28500/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Essex
Family Legal Secretary
Family Legal Secretary required to join our busy and well respected client in their Colchester Office to be part of their Divorce and Family Team. They offer a friendly and supportive working environment and a good work/life balance .
Operating an open- door policy, the firm has a strong commitment to personal and professional development. As their family legal secretary, you will contribute towards delivering a proactive legal support service to the companies lawyers.
In your role as a family legal secretary, you will join a busy and highly regarded team working alongside two partners and three solicitors who provide specialist advice and guidance to their clients through the entire divorce and separation process.
* Providing secretarial support to divorce and family solicitors
* Audio typing from digital dictation
* Diary management
* File and case management, bill preparation
* Meeting and greeting clients when required
* Opening, closing and archiving files
* Building and maintaining knowledge of clients and their matters
* Handling all legal paperwork involved in divorce and separation
* Ideally you will have worked within a family team in the last 12 months
* A professional attitude , be discreet and appreciating the absolute confidentiality of everything you do
* Able to work as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative
* Be confident and presentable
* Able to demonstrate a pro-active approach to your work
* Possess proven IT skills including Microsoft Office , Audio typing skills
* Knowledge of PDF Document bunding
Benefits to you
* Salary dependant on experience
* 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and additional days for Christmas closure
* Enrolment in the firms Workplace Pension scheme upon completion of three months employment
* Health cash plan scheme upon completion of 6 months service
* Lovely working environment
Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JSL2229 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07