Type: Full Time|Permanent
Family Legal Secretary
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In South Yorkshire
Sue Ross Legal are recruiting for a Legal Secretary on behalf of a well-respected regional firm based in Sheffield. You will be joining the family law team with duties including;
Key duties will include:
* Providing support to Fee Earners within the Family/Child Care department
* Audio and copy typing general correspondence, reports and legal documents
* Diary management
* Organising meetings and appointments
* Maintaining filing systems
* Answering and screening incoming telephone calls
* Dealing with client queries
* Assisting with the eligibility of clients for legal aid
* Setting up new client files
To be considered for this role, you will need to have Secretarial experience gained within family or child care law, have excellent typing speeds and have strong communication skills.
For more information about the above vacancy or for a confidential chat about our other vacancies throughout Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire, the North West and the North East, please send your details to us and one of our dedicated legal consultants will contact you.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Updated 26-01-2023 22:08