Type: Full Time|Permanent
Family Legal Secretary
£24000 – £27000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Hampshire
Family Legal Secretary
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience within Family Law. Joining a thriving department that handles both privately and publicly matters you can expect to assist on a mixed caseload of Family Law matters.
You'll have some fee earning duties and you will also play an important part in the team supporting more experienced Solicitors.
You will have excellent organisational and communication skills.
Previous experience will be an advantage but commitment, team ethos and enthusiasm are equally important.
About the Role:
As the Family Legal Secretary, you will benefit from exposure to the following:
• Preparing and delivering court bundles to assist fee earners in their duties
• Dealing with a range of financial and corporate issues and structures, tax, and pensions
• Mediating the legal proceedings arising from relationship breakdowns or divorces
• Administrative tasks, such as diary maintenance and document receipt You will get a breadth of experience in all family related legal issues! About the Family Paralegal: You will have at least 6 months experience in a paralegal capacity, preferably with some of that time spent directly in family law, but a genuine passion is also favoured. Essential attributes include:
• Excellent academics;
• Ability to work well in teams and individually;
• Quality communication skills;
• The ability to develop strong and lasting relationships;
• Genuine interest in family matters
Nucleus Precision Consultants are Specialists in Legal Practice By applying for this role you hereby consent to us submitting your CV to our client. If you do not wish your CV to be sent to our client then you must clearly state this to us. Equally, if there are any companies that you do not wish your CV to be sent to (for whatever reason), then please let us know of this when you apply
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
Updated 26-01-2023 22:09