Type: Full Time|Permanent
Family Solicitor/FCILEX 4 Years
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Hertfordshire
A Family Solicitor or FCILEX of 4 years + PQE is required for a top legal 500 practice in Hertfordshire.
Due to expansion, the chosen person is required to deal with all aspects of family law, including drafting pre–nuptial agreements, to children matters, Family Law Act applications as well as divorce and financial arrangements.
You will run your own case load and support other fee earners from time to time. You will also be required to attend online and in person networking events and business development activities generally.
Education & Professional Qualifications required:
• LLB Hons / First Degree 2:1 or above
• CPE conversion Commendation or Distinction if non-law degree
• Legal Practice Course Commendation or Distinction
Professional Experience required:
• 4 years + PQE
• Resolution accreditation preferable but not essential in Children and / or Financial Remedies
• TOLTA Experience
• Family Law Act Experience
• Proficiency in Word/Excel/Teams and data base management
• Familiarity with legal software packages – Liberate preferably
• Able to work independently or with minimal supervision and run own case load
• Social media skills for marketing purposes, blogging, Twitter, Linked In etc.
• Adaptable and able to work with the team an undertake a variety of tasks
• Willingness to take on admin duties as may be required from time to time
• Strong negotiation and communication skills
• Car owner preferable and willing to commute between offices
• Client base or good network of potential referrers
• Willing to work from all offices including our City Office
• Confident and sociable personality
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please click “Apply” or contact Victoria on (phone number removed) quoting reference VK36356
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07