Type: Full Time|Permanent
£30000 – £40000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In West Yorkshire
My client is searching for an experienced Family Law Solicitor / Legal Executive to join their Leeds, West Yorkshire offices
• The successful applicant must have the following skills and experience.
• A background in Children/Family Law, advocacy and negotiation.
• Experience of Children Law, private and public family law including Care.
• Experience of Ancillary Relief matters.
• Strong communication and technical skills.
• Ability to exhibit a flexible approach to their work.
• Excellent IT Skills, for example, the ability to work with a Case Management System, Court and LAA databases and normal office IT systems
• It is essential to the role that the candidate has a full UK driving license and use of their own vehicle on a daily basis for Court attendances etc. (fuel expenses are paid).
• The candidate should have the ability to provide guidance and coaching to members of the team.
• Due to the demands of the job, personal organisation must be excellent and the candidate must have the ability to adhere to strict time limits which includes prioritising certain work when necessary.
• The ability to provide the highest standards of client care in line with the firms Law culture and ethos.
• Children Law/Family Law Accredited
• LAA supervisor
My client will support the right candidate who is working towards the above.
• Competitive salary
• Hybrid working
• Flexible Hours
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:05