Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In South Yorkshire
Taylor Stevenson are acting as an employment business on behalf of our client based in Doncaster.
We are recruiting for a Probate Fee Earner to work with Clients to provide accurate advice and support them with their matters.
* Working with and obtaining instructions from clients; including the elderly and vulnerable on Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection Work and administration of client affairs
* Running own caseload of Wills and Probate client matters
* Administering Trusts and Estates
* Advising clients on inheritance and capital gains tax issues
* Providing clients with accurate and up-to-date legal advice in all matters relating to Wills, Trusts and Probate
* Working with others to contribute to the overall profitability of the firm, including contributing to practice development/marketing and staff development
* Assisting and mentoring junior members of the team in drafting complex wills and relevant documentation
* Responsibility for all areas of Wills and Probate work
* Assisting other fee earners within the department as and when required
* Undertaking any other relevant duties specified by the Heads of Department and Senior Probate Manager
Full time- Monday to Friday
Experience working within a Probate department is vital.
Updated 26-01-2023 22:12