Type: Full Time|Permanent
Fire Risk Assessor
£45000 – £50000/annum + Car Allowance
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In London
Fire Risk Assessor – Home Based – Covering London/SE England
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced, highly skilled and driven Fire Risk Assessor to join their prestigious, high-profile fast-growing team who enjoy providing a quality service to a range of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out site visits when needed for conducting Fire Risk Assessments
* Development of Fire Risk Assessment reports and Hazard Identification
* Risk Based Interpretation and Application of these fire safety documents
* Assessment and understanding of the main British fire safety legislation and standards applied to buildings, such as Approved Document B (AD B), BS9999, BS9991, BS7974.
* Evaluate passive fire protection arrangements in a wide range of buildings, together with identifying and confirming appropriate methods for applying fire stopping to service penetrations through compartment walls and ceilings.
* Conducting fire safety management audits.
* Presenting findings arising from fire risk assessments and/or fire safety management audits to clients.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Fire Risk Assessors and/or Auditors qualifications by a professional institution, such as FPA, IFE etc.
* Experienced in conducting fire risk assessments (including Type 3), fire safety audits and writing fire risk assessment reports.
* As Low as Reasonably Practicable (ALARP) understanding and able to demonstrate applying this to different types of buildings/occupancy profiles during fire risk assessments.
* Knowledge of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and Regulation 38 as well as supporting guidance documents such as Approved Document B, BS 9999, BS 9991, BS 9997, BB 100, HTM 05 and the MHCLG fire risk assessment guides.
* Understanding on the Fire Safety Act 2021,the Building Safety Bill, passive fire protection.
* An understanding on Active Fire Protection (AFP), Passive Fire Protection (PFP) systems and RSETxASET and their impact on the evacuation strategy for the premises being risk assessed.
* Ability to travel to clients (travel will be paid).
* Fire Risk Assessor – large Risk Management Consultancy
* Regional travel in your area covering – London/SE
Salary – To 45000 – £60000 + Car Allowance
Key Skills: Fire, Consultancy, Fire, IFE, Diploma, FRA, Fire Risk, C05/6, NEBOSH, IOSH
We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. There maybe certain reasons if you don't hear from us within 7 working days but please feel free to contact the office if you have any further questions.
This is a Permanent position
Updated 26-01-2023 21:49
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near London