Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
We are looking for several Functional Consultants to be part of some exciting projects we have on. We are offering remote/hybrid working options across Scotland, England, and Wales.
We are looking for Functional Consultants with the below:
* Provide Functional leadership, working closely with the customer and solution Architect to fully understand As Is conditions and To Be requirements.
* Run workshops to ensure that all requirements have been captured. Where any gaps are highlighted ensure that alternative functionality is investigated, demonstrated and approved.
* Determine and recommend functional design, that enables the achievement of the customers’ objectives and desired business outcomes.
* Generate a detailed and comprehensive functional design document that is consumed by multiple downstream parties.
* Generate and document detailed Use Cases to ensure that all scenarios are captured to meet each requirement
* Work closely with the Technical Team to convey and explain the requirements along with giving technical direction in line with industry and implementation best practices.
* Validate any developments from Technical Team to ensure that requirements are met and feedback if not the case
* Maintains up to date industry, process, 3DX product, functional knowledge and roadmaps
* Provide regular status updates to the customer detailing progression and issues
* Prepare and deliver demonstrations of key functionality to customer at all management levels.
* Ensure that the functional solution is delivered in line with project timelines.
* Strong Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) experience with large global customers.
* Implementation experience of PLM specially related to Dassault’s 3DExperience suite of applications
* Strong oral and written communication that effectively articulated complex ideas.
* Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
* Adapt at quickly understanding new concepts of business process and software
* Strong Process driven thinking along with ability to focus on details
We are looking for individuals who can consistently contribute to the successful delivery of projects with varying levels of complexity and ranging in size from small, medium, and large-scale. Consistency and accuracy in all work produced is highly desired for this role.
Salaries are negotiable depending on skills and experience
Please apply below if this sounds of interest and we will touch base to discuss further
Updated 26-01-2023 21:49
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Nationwide