Type: Full Time|Permanent
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In West Midlands (County)
Cornwallis ELT, part of the Morson Group, are looking for Graduates to join their successful team. Based in the City of Birmingham, Cornwallis are an esteemed, highly respected recruitment business and market leaders in technology, digital and transformation recruitment. We have an extensive and recognised client base, and we are passionate about getting you on the track to success, developing you personally and professionally into growth and success.
We’re currently looking for ambitious and enthusiastic graduates to invest in and support through their first steps into the industry. We are on the lookout for grads who have a desire to develop a lengthy career in the recruitment industry and who are ambitious about internal promotions and growing into a business. This is a fantastic opportunity to immerse yourself a profitable company that has the structure and reputation to support you and your ambitions.
Do you enjoy helping people? Do you enjoy earning money? Do you want to rewarded for your hard work? We do too! See below for more information on being a part of our team.
About the Role
• You will be based at our Office in Birmingham City Centre
• You will be placed in a structured training programme
• You will learn from top-billers & experienced consultants who will all be on hand to support you
• You will learn about every step of recruitment as well as learning about the business itself
• You will take ownership of the candidate lifecycle and develop your client service skills
• This permanent opportunity is a chance for the right individuals to succeed and reach their goals in a collaborative and supportive work environment
• You will be rewarded for your hard work with a clear progression structure and a lucrative commission scheme
• You will have a degree and be educated to University Standard – desirable
• You have a hunger and determination to succeed
• You will be highly organised, efficient and have the ability to manage your time and workload
• You will have strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• You are a strong team player and genuinely wants to help candidates, clients and colleagues
• You will be results & target orientated
• You will be resilient and have a great work ethic
• You will work well under pressure and be comfortable working to targets and deadlines
What do you get?
• Competitive salary with generous and achievable commission scheme
• Potential earnings of £30k in the 1st year and 60k in 2nd year depending on performance
• Support from experienced consultants including your own mentor
• A defined progression structure and clear paths to leadership
• Company incentives including annual Ski Trip, Quarterly Directors Club and Monthly Incentives (depending on performance)
• Continuous access to Charity Fundraising throughout the year
• A colleague health and well-being programme
• A hybrid remote working model after training
• Access to continuous learning & development
• Part of a Group of 10 businesses with endless prospects & opportunities (our newest office is Sydney, Australia)
Our company culture is second-to-none, with an incredibly supportive, loyal and collaborative atmosphere, and focus on looking after every single employee, fostering their ambitions and working alongside them to make them a reality. Hard work is rewarded at Cornwallis.
This position starts in mid-January 2022, so apply now to make sure you don’t miss out.
Morson Talent is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. To apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment services Disability Confident Scheme. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability, and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community.
Due to the number of applications we receive, its not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Updated 26-01-2023 21:51
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Birmingham