Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Gloucestershire
Hours: Full time/Hybrid
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, and highly organised team player to work on a range of projects supporting our in-house technical teams in the field of planning and development. In the role you will be primarily processing and interrogating GIS data and data capture and assisting our friendly consultant team to create technical plans and feasibility reports.
* Proactive, enthusiastic & confident communicator
* Outstanding computer and graphic skills
* Excellent verbal and visual presentation skills
* Experience using GIS data
* Good understanding of Ordnance survey mapping and geographical data set.
* Adobe suite and Autocad knowledge desirable
* Ideally some knowledge of property/construction/environmental planning
Updated 26-01-2023 21:51
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Elkstone, Gloucestershire