Type: Full Time|Permanent
Head of Department
£60000 – £75000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Somerset
Our very well respected client has a vacancy for a Head of Department in its family law division. The successful candidate must be able to supervise all fee earners and support staff and have a can do attitude with a business development acumen.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
* Undertake fee earning work together with the responsibility of managing the department including the supervision of the fee earners and support staff in the department
* To manage the department on a day-to-day basis
* Meet performance and team targets
* To comply with the company's policies
* Participate to the growth of the department and business development for the department and the wider business
* Responsible for budgets and ensure appropriate billing procedures
Ideally the right candidate will have experience of wide ranging Private Client Work which includes but is not limited to wills & probate, complex estates and tax and court of protection work.
The right person will have:
* Excellent client care and communication skills
* Ability to build a client base and help market the company's wider services
* Proven skills in business development and marketing
* Strong leadership and management ability
* Ideally be STEP qualified
In return the successful person will receive a highly competitive salary, good work/life balance, great working conditions and the ability to set up a department from its inception.
Please contact me for a confidential discussion about the role on (phone number removed), or please apply here.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
Updated 26-01-2023 22:04