Type: Full Time|Permanent
Health and Safety Advisor (Construction)
£40000 – £45000/annum Car Allowance, Healthcare
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Essex
A full time, permanent Construction Health and Safety Advisor position, that is looking for new challenge within a dynamic health and safety management consultancy.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
To provide professional health and safety services to a range of clients under the direction/guidance of other company health and safety advisors.
• To provide professional health and safety services
• To develop, identify and follow up potential business leads.
• To develop and maintain existing business accounts.
• To provide support to Operations Manager
• To provide support and guidance to the Health and Safety Administrator
• Any other reasonable activities as business needs dictate.
• Your place of work is the offices of Workplace Safety Solutions, however you will be expected to work at various locations as directed.
• This is a full time role, with normal working hours of 37.5 hours per week.
KEY INTERNAL CONTACTS
• Operations Manager
• Health and Safety Advisors
• Finance Manager
• Administration Team
KEY EXTERNAL CONTACTS
• You will be provided with client contact details
• Suitable experience in an Health and Safety Adviser role
• Proven track record of delivery of health and safety management and provision of practical advice.
• NEBOSH Construction
• Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental policies/management systems and their application to relevant sectors
• Good understanding of HSE legislation
• An understanding SSIP schemes e.g. CHAS, SafeContractor, Construction Line, etc.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure prioritising tasks to meet deadlines.
• Competent in the use of Microsoft Office programmes – essential.
• Ability to develop and disseminate Health and Safety policies and procedures.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills – essential.
• Full driving licence – essential.
• Willingness to travel to a variety of locations as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the post.
• Potential overnight stay
• Ability to work flexibly to meet the job requirements.
• To be able to influence behavioural safety through example.
• Able to communicate and relate with personnel on all levels within an organisation.
• Diplomatic but assertive.
• Self motivated and has the ability to work in a team or alone.
• Keen eye for spotting new business opportunities/increasing existing client provisions.
• Very good attention to detail.
Updated 26-01-2023 21:48
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Laindon, Essex