Type: Full Time|Permanent
Health and Safety Consultant
£42000 – £44000/annum
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Greater London
Up to £44,000 plus £6,000 Car Allowance + Exceptional Benefits Package – Health and Safety Consultant
Working from home / Home Working & Regional Travel Around London *Clear progression path & huge day-to-day variety*
Health and Safety Consultant required to join a market leading health and safety service provider, offering Health and Safety advice and guidance to a diverse portfolio of clients in the London area, home working and travelling between client sites.
This incredible, newly created opportunity is a rare opening to join one of the markets most well recognised companies, playing a pivotal part in the maintenance and servicing of their highly regarded client base.
Reporting into the Regional Health and Safety Manager, this role will be home based, spending approximately 3/4 days of the week travelling between client sites and 1 day report writing from home. You will be part of a cohesive and collaborative team that bring the best out in each other through their professionalism.
The appointed Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
* Advising clients on generalist health and safety matters from a range of different industry sectors; Leisure, Care, Hospitality, Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, Engineering, Education plus more!
* A lot of relationship building! Firstly, introducing yourself to clients and understanding their businesses and then agreeing a plan of action moving forward as to how they can take more responsibility with regards to their day-to-day running of health and safety
* You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, in your region! You won’t be travelling from Southampton to Glasgow and juggling clients in between. The company are slick and co-ordinated to ensure that the role is as practical and balanced as possible for you
Why this is a great opportunity:
* You will be part of a company that considers their people as paramount, indicated by their personal and generous benefits package and unparalleled company culture
* You will get all of the best parts of the consultancy industry, without the travel and difficult work / life balance that can sometimes exist
* You will have the chance to take ownership of your own development, with opportunities for CPD and becoming a future leader within the company
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant will possess:
* NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
* Member of IOSH at Graduate or Chartered level
* Full UK Driving License
* Experience carrying out Fire Risk Assessments
In return the salary is paying up to £44,000 plus £6,000 Car Allowance and an excellent package.
To ensure you don’t miss out click apply now
Updated 26-01-2023 21:51
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near SE1, Chaucer, Greater London