Type: Full Time|Permanent
Health and Safety Consultant
£38000 – £45000/annum + Car Allowance
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In
Senior Health and Safety Risk Consultant – Bristol
We are currently looking to work with experienced and qualified Health and Safety Consultants to join a prestigious, high-profile fast-growing team of consultants that are passionate about Health and Safety and enjoy providing a quality service to a range of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
* Attend various client sites and conduct Health & Safety risk assessments and audits
* Providing a bespoke Health and Safety documentation and management systems to our clients’ customers
* Carry out and create specific client risk assessments
* Create Health & Safety Management reports
* Identify client requirements through surveying client premises Conduct safety audits
* Advise, guide and coach all personnel with the implementation of the Company Procedures
* Ensure needs and expectations are met in accordance with their contracted services Advise on all current occupational H&S and environmental legislation
* Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices to be carried out across the business.
* Client training as required to their service and use of their Health and safety management system
* Experience of advising in a multi-site environment
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
* Experience in a consultancy environemnt
* GradIOSH or equivalent
* Engaging Health and Safety Professional with excellent people skills and a can-do approach
* Excellent communication skills
* Adaptable team member
* Health and Safety Consultant – Global Risk Management Consultancy
* Regional travel in your area covering – Bristol, South West
* £40,000 – £45,000 + car or car allowance + benefits package
Key Skills: Health & Safety, Consultancy, Diploma, NEBOSH, IOSH
This is an excellent opportunity responsible for supporting the company with all aspects of health, safety and environment and contributing to the Health & Safety culture across the business, the opportunity offers a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. There maybe certain reasons if you don't hear from us within 7 working days but please feel free to contact the office if you have any further questions.
This is a Permanent position
Updated 26-01-2023 21:49
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near South West