Type: Full Time|Permanent
Health, Safety and Environmental Coordinator
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Lancashire
Inspired plc is the UK’s leading energy and sustainability advisor with presence across all commercial, industrial, and public sectors. It combines the resources and influence of a publicly listed PLC with a fast moving, entrepreneurial ethos and market leading energy data management capabilities.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review & develop H&S documentation
• Ensuring consistent implementation of H&S guidelines for low risk and high-risk operations (i.e. Optimisation Team/Engineers)
• Identify, organises routine training on H&S matters for the staff of the organization including Tool Box Talks/Inductions/training.
• Maintain existing external compliance accreditations
• Record any/all safety-related issues within the organisation and makes sure that corrective measures are taken.
• Schedule, minute & assign actions/deadlines for H&S Committee Meetings and Employee Engagement Committee
• Identify issues/concerns and reporting them to line manager and the Director of Integration and Compliance
• Organises accident investigation processes which may involve liaising with external consultants.
• Monthly Board Reporting to line manager and the Director of Integration and Compliance
• Monitors & liaises with employees’ and employer’s ensuring compliance to safety policies and/or guidelines; Intervenes in correcting unsafe work practices
• Be the point of contact and coordinate for external Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ) and H&S data review based on requests from our internal stakeholders
• Review our contractors based on the annual PQQ review
• Perform office tours for new staff at the Kirkham Head Office (and ensuring consistency across the Group)
• Visit all locations to ensure fully compliant with our H&S policies and procedures
• Supporting HR and other areas of the business on general Health & Safety advice and guidance
• Ad Hoc Projects
Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
* IOSH/NEBOSH qualifications
* Possess a degree or appropriate H&S qualification
* A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a similar role
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and process-driven at the same time
* Must have vast experience in policy drafting/formulation and administration of safety policies
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please apply below and one of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch. Good Luck
Updated 26-01-2023 21:49
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Kirkham, Lancashire