Type: Full Time|Permanent
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Greater London
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
We are a vibrant company, looking for someone who can join our team to undertake case work. Based in the City of London we specialise in UK Immigration, Nationality, European Union and Human Rights law, documents legalisation. We are committed solely to the needs of our clients in the UK and internationally. We offer personalised Immigration advice and services at all levels and we have a track record dealing with complicated cases.
We are looking for someone who is passionate, organised, motivated, and able to work with minimum supervision.
Key role and responsibilities for Immigration Advisor/caseworker
* Seeking candidate with Immigration Law Experience
* You will manage your own caseload under supervision, dealing with client on private basis.
* Experience with PBS & Human Rights Applications
Minimum requirements for Immigration Advisor/caseworker
* Qualified Solicitor/Barrister or experienced caseworker
* Candidate must have Immigration Law Experience
* Have strong communication skills both verbally and written.
* IT literate and be able to use Microsoft packages.
* Candidate must have attention to detail and always uses initiative
We are a practice committed to providing the best Legal Service with a committed client base.
What we offer for Immigration Advisor/caseworker
* Salary varies dependent on experience.
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now
Updated 26-01-2023 22:01