Type: Full Time|Permanent
Industrial and Commercial Account Manager
Full Time, Consulting Vacancy In Lancashire
Inspired PLC is a UK market leading technology enabled provider of energy and sustainability advisory services. Since 2000, it has grown in scale and capability and is servicing over 3,400 UK and Irish clients across all sectors.
To enable businesses to respond to the climate emergency, we focus on solving their toughest challenges. By managing data comprehensively, sourcing energy sustainably and reducing carbon efficiently, we allow our clients to control costs effectively, make authentic ESG disclosures, improve their business performance, whilst powering their journey to net zero.
This role is ideally suited to a career minded, ambitious individual who is looking for that unique opportunity to prove what they can do and then be rewarded for it.
We are looking for a Account Manager to join our successful Industrial and Commercial team. This a Home Based role.
Role and Responsibilities
The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring their client portfolio receives value from the solutions provided. They are in charge of building long-term relationships with clients which support retention and growth with their accounts.
* Deliver on challenging financial targets based on retention and account growth opportunities.
* Develop and maintain trusted relationships with multiple stakeholders at different levels of seniority for each account.
* Develop a complete and clear understanding of the needs of their accounts
* Be their client’s voice internally.
* Continual management and maintenance of CRM records, especially for Opportunities, Accounts and Contacts.
* Engage with internal teams to ensure contracted client needs are met in a timely manner and resolve any issues which arise.
* Understand the range of services offered and how these may form solutions addressing client needs.
* Responsible for preparing fixed and flexible tender offers on behalf of your clients and make recommendations based on your understanding of the client’s needs.
* Read and comply with the company Health & Safety Policy; taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of themselves and others; co-operate with managers and other employees in fulfilling our objectives and statutory duties.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
3+ years in a client-centric Account Manager role demonstrating growth and renewal quota attainment.
MS Office skills and use of a CRM.
Professional sales/account management training desirable.
Demonstrable experience of preparing, placing and managing energy contracts.
Strong understanding of risk management principles in an energy procurement context.
Strong communication skills aimed at understanding and advocating customer needs.
Ability to combine services to create solutions meeting customer needs.
Active listening skills.
Strong ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
Self-motivated and target orientated.
Strong commercial acumen.
What we offer
Training and development opportunities
Flexible work hours
4pm finish on Friday
If you are interested in the role and would like to be considered, please apply now and a member of our In House Recruitment Team will be in touch. Good Luck
Updated 26-01-2023 21:50
Search the Job Vacancy Database For More Consulting Job Vacancies Near Kirkham, Lancashire