Type: Full Time|Permanent
Lease Extension and Enfranchisement Lawyer 3 years + PQE Full or Part time
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Hertfordshire
Full service law firm in Hertfordshire, who are established in the geographical areas they serve are seeking an addition to their Lease Extension and Enfranchisement team.
The vacancy is for a Lawyer (Solicitor, FILEX or CLC) with at least 3 years, good experience in leasehold extensions and enfranchisement. This role is being offered on a hybrid working arrangement and can be either full time or a part time role.
The department is made up of one partner and a Paralegal and the team has a positive, can-do attitude. They are excited about working together to expand their presence in the market in this area of law.
You will be required to work within the specialist area of enfranchisement and work on matters such as right of first refusal and right to manage. Taking an active role in business development is essential. A willingness and ability to develop new relationships and grow the work type that is carried out by this section of the firm. Existing relationships and connections would be an advantage.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for day-to-day management of a caseload including lease extensions, enfranchisement claims and the right of first refusal. Currently this work is mainly tenant based
• Advising on both statutory lease extensions and voluntary lease extension matters
• Drafting and advising on participation agreements and deeds of adherence for collective enfranchisement and 1987 Act acquisitions
• Acting on and advising on deeds of variation
• Interested in taking an active role in marketing such as writing articles and blogs for their website and social media platforms. Willing to attend business development meetings in order to develop relationships with current and new contacts.
• Attending relevant training and sector related events
• Working with and developing relationships with surveyors
• Assisting with development of the processes and precedents within the department
• Be self-sufficient and well organised
This role will offer you a clear, transparent path to progress within the company and will offer you a variety of benefits and bonuses.
For more information please click “Apply” or contact Victoria on (phone number removed) or at (url removed)
Updated 26-01-2023 22:07