Type: Full Time|Permanent
Legal Assistant / Receptionist
£18000 – £25000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Greater London
Due to ongoing expansion, my client is currently looking to recruit a Legal Assistant / Receptionist for their expanding team in Morden, South London.
The firm is looking for a versatile legal assistant receptionist to run their reception department at their Morden based office. In this role, you will be required to welcome visitors and answer calls. As a legal receptionist, your duties include scheduling appointments, handling inquiries, and managing mail, DX and deliveries. You may also be required to assist with filing archiving. Use and Knowledge of their case management system LEAP would be desirable but not essential.
To ensure success as a legal receptionist, you should exhibit excellent communication skills and competency in general office administration. Outstanding legal receptionists are polished professionals who create a positive first impression.
Legal Receptionist Responsibilities:
• Welcoming clients and visitors upon arrival at reception.
• Answering, screening, and forwarding phone calls in a professional manner.
• Assisting clients and visitors with the location of legal staff.
• Scheduling and confirming appointments.
• Observing business etiquette and maintaining a professional appearance.
• Directing the flow of mail, faxes, and deliveries to reach the intended recipients.
• Ordering and replenishing office supplies.
• Managing the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
• Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
• Preparing meeting facilities, and arranging refreshments, if required.
Legal Receptionist Requirements:
• Qualification in paralegal studies or similar preferred.
• Prior experience as a legal receptionist will be advantageous.
• Familiarity with legal terms, legal documents, and filing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Extensive experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, printers, copiers, scanners, faxes, and appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Updated 26-01-2023 22:08