Type: Full Time|Permanent
£40000 – £45000/annum
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In City and County of the City of London
This US law firm near Chancery Lane are looking to hire a Legal Biller to join their busy Revenue team. They are looking to hire a Legal Biller with 3E experience who can focus on specific practice group billing. This role will report into the Revenue Manager whilst supporting a mix of Partners, Associates, PAs, as well as the wider legal finance team. This role is offering a very generous flexible agile working pattern, of 4 days in the office and 1 day working remotely. Additionally this firm offer a salary of up to £45,000 with standard hours being 9:30am to 5:30pm.
The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for;
* End to end preparation of bills for the Practice Area for a number of specific clients. This is the primary purpose of this role and will include involvement at all stages -from meeting attendance to ensure time entries are accurate and consistent to checking the names of relevant parties in all time narratives are correct.
* Working closely with the Partners to ensure the bills are prepared to the required standard, signed off, and ready to be e-billed to the client by strict deadlines.
* Regular review and proof reading of time recording narratives to ensure these are of a standard accepted by clients / relevant ebilling systems in accordance with client billing guidelines.
* Managing third party disbursement invoices, ensuring these are received promptly from third party suppliers and posted with the correct service date, ensuring format and content of these is acceptable to clients
* Liaising with third parties on any disbursement revisions
* Processing the firm’s bills, and ensuring the billing guide adequately supports time or disbursements removed; and
* The fee allocation shown is in line with the firm’s policy
Candidates must have strong legal billing experience. You will demonstrate a strong understanding of Solicitors Accounts Rules, VAT and AML regulations. Ideally you will have experience with Elite 3e (preferably) or another recognised PMS and have advanced Excel skills. It is essential that you possess first class communications skills as you will be required to form relationships with Partners, Fee Earners and Secretaries.
To apply contact Neil Hagan today
Updated 26-01-2023 22:06