Type: Full Time|Permanent
£30000 – £32000/annum + bonus + excellent benefits
Full Time, Legal Vacancy In Greater London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a competent Legal PA to join this hugely successful and expanding law firm with a significant presence in both Surrey and London.
This role would involve providing comprehensive PA support at Partner level within the Residential Property practice area.
Duties as follows:
* Diary management
* To prepare and proof read all legal correspondence
* Audio typing
* Responsible for opening, closing and archiving client files as required
* To liaise with third parties including clients and arrange meetings on behalf of the Partner
* To be both professional and courteous when liaising with clients both on the phone and face to face
* Undertake on-line form filling requirements as required
* To effectively operate the Firm’s Case Management System
* To assist with all correspondence on behalf of the Partner relating to property transactions ensuring accuracy and attention to detail are adhered to at all times.
If you have sound working knowledge of the property practice area and have previously supported at Partner level in the legal sector, do not hesitate to submit your details to avoid disappointment.
Stunning offices and a friendly working environment are on offer to the chosen candidate, as well as excellent benefits and a highly competitive annual bonus scheme.
Penhaligon's Recruitment Ltd are an equal opportunities employer
Updated 26-01-2023 22:02